Telstra updated International Travel Pass zones and pricing to provide better value for Business Customers.
- Simplified – two zones instead of three
- Value – get the benefit of Zone 2’s lower pricing, with all countries previously covered under zone 3 now included
- Flexible – Passes are still valid for 3, 7, 14 or 30 days with unlimited voice and SMS
- Zone 1 – $5/day with 75MB of data per day
- Zone 2 – $10/day with 75MB of data per day
- Zone 3 – $15/day with 75MB of data per day
Zone 1 – $5/day with 75MB of data per day
Zone 2 – $10/day with 75MB of data per day
Zone 3 on the previous setting is now included in Zone 2.
Zone 2: Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt,
Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan,
Luxembourg, Macedonia, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea,
Phillipines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Rep., Slovenia, South Africa, South
Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, and Vanuatu.
Visit our International Roaming Activation page for more details.