NBN connections will not work on old ADSL modems. Telstra provides the Gateway Pro modem for new NBN business connections on DOT.
Telstra Gateway Pro
The Telstra Gateway Pro features:
- Enjoy faster Wi-Fi with the latest Wi-Fi AC technology
- Experience seamless dual band connectivity of multiple devices on your network
- Make calls on your new business phone with Telstra’s Digital Voice service
- Securely access your business files from home with our remote access feature
Getting to know your Telstra Gateway Pro™
Telstra has worked with partner Netgear to bring you the Telstra Gateway Pro™ (Netgear™ model number v7610). The Telstra Gateway Pro™ is an advanced Gateway, providing high speed Wi-Fi and connectivity for a variety of business devices. It can connect to the Internet using:
• VDSL (including NBN Fibre to the Basement and NBN Fibre to the Node connections)
• NBN Fibre to the Premises
The Gateway is compatible with optional USB mobile broadband device for peace of mind in case of an unlikely service interruption.
The Telstra Gateway Pro™ features world leading Wi-Fi and the best connectivity available so you get the most out of your Telstra fixed Broadband service.
What’s in the box?
The Quick Start Guide outlines all the components that are included with the Telstra Gateway Pro™ and can be found on Telstra.com using the following link:
Make phone calls with Telstra’s Digital Voice Service
Digital Office Technology (DOT) customers can use one of Telstra’s IP Phones, compatible with this Gateway, to deliver digital calls over the Fixed Broadband service. Telstra’s Digital Voice service supports up to 10 services/lines at one site and provides a number of useful calling features to enable smart call management including:
• Fixed MessageBank
• Simultaneous and Sequential Ring
• Call Forwarding when not reachable
• Virtual Receptionist (Auto-attendant)
Telstra Gateway Pro™ Back Panel
What exactly is the nbn™ network?
The nbn™ network is a government infrastructure project that will provide broadband internet and fixed phone line access to all Australians through a combination of optic fibre, and fixed wireless and satellite technology in the harder to reach areas.
Fibre improves the speed and quality of voice and data delivery, which will better serve Australian businesses in an increasingly connected global marketplace. The infrastructure is being rolled out by the government owned nbn™.
If you have questions, please speak to our business development manager or your account manager.